How to Deliver a Great Presentation
This infographic features a number of key tips to help you master the art of public speaking.
Some of these tips include:
- Know your audience and what they need to learn
- Provide clear and specific answers tailored for your audience’s learning needs
- Focus on clarity and simplicity when communicating your message
- Use the 10-minutes rule to keep your audience engaged
- Make effective use of your body language and try moving around to keep a sense of energy and confidence
- Design your message in a story-like narrative with a beginning, middle and end
- Use visuals in your slides
- Add the minimum possible of text to your slides
- Rehearse your presentation several times and identify the weak points you need to work on
- At the end of your presentation, make room for questions and make your materials available for your audience.